ALL SPRING CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID 19
We currerntly do NOT have a Seminar Committee. Members who are interested in arranging a seminar are encouraged to speak to the executive to get some of the details involved. We encourage individual members who want to study something or with someone to look into and arrange it for the group.
Any classes or seminars that are arranged will be advertised here.
- Click on the links to view class particulars
- (PDF files must be viewed with latest version of Adobe Reader)
- Registration Forms may be obtained from the Communications Chairperson.
- Please put the name of the class in the subject line.
- All class fees must be submitted in Canadian Dollars.
Class Refund Policy
Once a payment has been made and a confirmation has been issued, a class place will be reserved for the registrant. If a cancellation must be made the participant must first seek a replacement from the wait list (contact the class coordinator). The wait list will be established in chronological order. If there is no wait list the participant must find a replacement or forfeit the workshop fee. Emergency cancellations will be handled at the discretion of the Coordinator.
Questions about the workshops? Contact the Communications Chair.