- Click on the links to view class particulars
- (PDF files must be viewed with latest version of Adobe Reader)
- Registration Forms may be obtained from the Correponding Secretary.
- Please put the name of the class in the subject line.
- All class fees must be submitted in Canadian Dollars.
Class Refund Policy
Once a payment has been made and a confirmation has been issued, a class place will be reserved for the registrant. If a cancellation must be made the participant must first seek a replacement from the wait list (contact the class coordinator). The wait list will be established in chronological order. If there is no wait list the participant must find a replacement or forfeit the workshop fee. Emergency cancellations will be handled at the discretion of the Coordinator.
Questions about the workshops? Contact the Corresponding Secretary.